Search the forum,

Discuss Oil boiler service Hingham Norfolk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have a Worcester Heatslave 15/19 oil fired boiler that I would like to get serviced either tomorrow or Saturday I am based in Hingham. Thanks

Reply to Oil boiler service Hingham Norfolk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from the Allen key until the oil ran free and it fired up fine. Did the same on the second one but that had an E9 over temp error. We reset the thermostat...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and I believe, they are decommissioning the back boiler. I have only discovered today there is no access to the water jacket, so will it be good enough...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have Worcester Bosch heatslave external oil boiler 18/25 Boiler locked out. Pressure was below 0.5 so brought pressure back up. When lock out is reset the burner attempts to light but sounds like a bag of spanners and cuts out again smelling strongly of oil. We have plenty of oil & the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a house that has a Worcester oil fired boiler, when powered up it burns constantly even when the heat setting is off and no hot water running, is this normal ?? Don’t know how old it is and waiting documents to be returned from the Soliciters to see what service...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock