Currently reading:
Oil and Multi fuel Stove Linkup - Part 1

Discuss Oil and Multi fuel Stove Linkup - Part 1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dlm4473

View attachment Heating 01.pdf

Hello all,

I am looking for advice, insparation or just constructive critisim !

Currently renovating a house and will be installing a multi fuel boiler stove (Charnwood LA45iB - 10KW to heating, 2.5 to room).

Current heating is Danesmoor 15/19 oil boiler pumped to vented tank (on ground floor - hot flow rate is very poor). I have an ACV 160l unvented cylinder to solve this problem which I need to install asap (to get on with other tasks). My intention is to convert boiler to sealed system and install the tank BUT have pipework ready to go for installation of stove and buffer. This to avoid re pipping in a cramped cupboard space.

I have not yet designed pipework for Stove/Buffer (that will be part 2!) - but intend to extract heat from buffer with a Heat exchanger (thus keeping sealed system for rads and boiler).

Ideally the system will be as flexible and economic to run as possible so i do not want to prioritise boiler over stove or vice versa.

House is bungalow, approx 150msq with little room in loft. Insulation will be 90mm kingspan wall, 70mm kingspan floors and 400mm fibre in loft.

Attached at top is my current plan for installing the Water cylinder, - I would appreciate all and any views on the subject.

Thanks

The only advice you're getting is get someone in. What you are proposing is dangerous.

You are demonstrating a serious lack of understanding which we cannot help you with and you are now winding members up.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil and Multi fuel Stove Linkup - Part 1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock