Search the forum,

Discuss Off the job Gem...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D did you plumb it back up for them

Sammi what are you doing mate its your day off some fool has made a lash up of that time for a compleate upgrade and get shot of that hep2o. Cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Off the job Gem...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe theres another name) in a manhole that turns the wrong way ie. Anticlockwise is off and clockwise is on. I'm in the Midlands and customer says some...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster the room and wait for my new sink to arrive. So I need to temporary cap off the two below connections cant seem to find what is the best way to do this.
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but particularly middle of the night, and staying on until I manually turn the boiler off. Hive schedule is switched off but still comes on. Had an...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock