Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Obsolete Twyford Toilet Seat in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Andrew Self

Andrew Self New Member

I have been trying to source a new toilet seat that has square top fixings to replace one that has broken. Twyford have confirmed that they no longer produce or sell them. However, I cannot move the screws that are holdings the fixings to the toilet bowl. Does anyone know of a retailer that might stock an obsolete toilet seat with square fixings? IMG_20180716_093041.jpg

20180809_132100.jpg

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber

Google replacement toilet seats or I'll post the link later when I'm home.

3. snowhead

snowhead Well-Known Member

4. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

Looks to me that any universal bog seat will go on there. Just get ur junior hacksaw out and some grips and cut thro the bolts a mini wizzed will also do it then off to one of the big sheds for a universal big seat