• Replies 21
  • Views 183

Discuss \o/ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

20140218_124107_zpsd6be9b3a.jpg

See Ian told you the best merchant going. I have ordered 4 off him for Thursday so that's going to be fun lol

God no! Those bloody crates give me nightmares!

Am I missing something?? or is that free biscuits with every order from Ray??

Am I missing something?? or is that free biscuits with every order from Ray??

Not necessarily. We reserve the right to be tight barstewards, particularly if the lads in the warehouse are a bit peckish!

And not always biccies. Jelly babies is another favourite packaging material.

I get the tea and coffee for going in branch although I express concern when I found out they have there own coffee hidden away not the stuff from the machine

Pallet suits me lol ps do people not pay for pallets.my very first order with you Ray was on a pallet when we were testing shipping

I get the tea and coffee for going in branch although I express concern when I found out they have there own coffee hidden away not the stuff from the machine

There is no tea in our vending machine. There is a brown drink which claims to be tea, but is actually an offence against all that is holy in tea-drinking. It is an abomination, and brings shame and opprobrium on the PG tips brand.

I'm told that the coffee is ok for vending machine coffee, but I never drink the stuff.

Pallet suits me lol ps do people not pay for pallets.my very first order with you Ray was on a pallet when we were testing shipping

From our experience so far, pallets are the safest way to ship, apart from our packing crates. However, you really need 2 or more boilers - probably 3, to make it cost effective. Its also harder to handle at the other end, which has caused us problems a couple of times when our customer isn't there to take delivery, and someones missus has been left staring at a 200kg pallet!

Am sure it was a half one that came up a massive lorry for half pallet lol we will man handle it at the other end. The wee tiny office is going to be full on Thursday ha ha

There is no tea in our vending machine. There is a brown drink which claims to be tea, but is actually an offence against all that is holy in tea-drinking. It is an abomination, and brings shame and opprobrium on the PG tips brand.

I'm told that the coffee is ok for vending machine coffee, but I never drink the stuff.

Oppro, ahem opprobr, opprobrium. Wtf,s that?

The coffee is alright actually.. When the machine works I drove mike up the wall everyday for 2 weeks "still no coffee then"

the day it was fixed I had to pop into Maidstone branch went to get a cup and sorry mate machines just packed up! I'm sure mike had phoned ahead

Should you really be using big words like that on a plumbers forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to \o/ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock