Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ 3 advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

josh0657

I am currently about to finish my NVQ2 and not sure if I should to move on to NVQ3 or if I should just get my gas and UN-vented privately what do you think

Hi josh. Are you employed? If you've got the chance to carry on and complete level 3 then I'd be inclined to do that. It will benefit you in the long run.

Yer I am employed at the moment but they where saying that I would be able to get all my gas and unvented tickets privately and would not take me the two years it would to get the NVQ 3 I was just wondering what I actually get by having the NVQ 3

as above if you can do it, dont want to be 5 years down the road and saying to your self you should of

Just be careful which NVQ3 you do - i have seen guys spend the extra time and effort and when they come to do their ACS it adds nothing. Sometimes it is better just to do it privately, especially if you know a gas engineer who will help you with your portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ 3 advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock