Search the forum,

Discuss nvq 2 certificate 6189 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bexplumb

Hello everyone,
I have completed my nvq level 2 (6189/11) since October last year and have not received my certificate yet. Every time I phone the school, they tell me you will get your certificate next week and it's been going on like this since October. I have phoned access training for than 5 times, they said leave your details for someone to get back and again they never did. I did my course at The Plumbing Academy in Edenbridge, kent.
I don't know what to do. The course cost me £ 2300. All I want is my certificate. I spoke to a former employee of the plumbing academy and he thinks that the college has been sanctioned by city and guilds that's why they can't claim the certificate. I don't know what to do in this situation.

Can someone please help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq 2 certificate 6189 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock