Search the forum,

Discuss Nvg L3 Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy T

Hi
Ive completed my nvq L2 6089 last year and was wondering if anyone was undertaking the level 3 inc gas.

I was told at the college that it would be a single day release course instead of night class. They couldnt give me an exact amount but guessing around the 2k plus mark.....

Thank you

Andy.

If its a college the level 3 nvq course will be free if it includes gas as the college will put you on a government recognised work based learning scheme. But you will need to show you are working for GSR plumber even if its only 1day week.

hiya aplombie, never heard of this do you have any other info or will all colleges be doing this.

iv got my nvq2 and am struggling to find work with out experience so was looking to study further, hope this will help my cause.

cheers

work for free, contact JTL they might pay course fees, and im doing level 3 incl g3 wras and renewable energy so im not doing gas BUT have a cat 2 pack where you can do your gas hours still then after the course sit the ccn1 etc etc, better way for me anyway

hiya aplombie, never heard of this do you have any other info or will all colleges be doing this.

iv got my nvq2 and am struggling to find work with out experience so was looking to study further, hope this will help my cause.

cheers
All colleges as I am a where do it. It is a work based learning course or apprentice training . You will have to have work placement with a plumber which will be the hardest thing to find, and then go to college one day week , it is a government based scheme through the colleges. It is mainly for youngsters but I got on it aged 39 , and I know of other older guys still going through on it this year. Best to ask local college how to get the free funding for the course, I only know it is still available.

thanks very much aplombie, will get to my local college asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvg L3 Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock