Search the forum,

Discuss nu-way commercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smitty

Any one ever work on nu-way commercial burners?

Maybe he just wonder'd.. some real chomp'in at the bit in those two words crop....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 2 days in to enforced sobriety. Lodge meeting tonight, I should be slightly wobbly. Chapter meeting on Thursday, I should be wobbly then too.

So tell me now........ WHAT IS THERE NOT TO BE SNIPPY ABOUT?

**grumble**

I'm 2 days in to enforced sobriety. Lodge meeting tonight, I should be slightly wobbly. Chapter meeting on Thursday, I should be wobbly then too.

So tell me now........ WHAT IS THERE NOT TO BE SNIPPY ABOUT?

**grumble**

If it makes you feel any better I'm forcing down that Budweiser muck here. We're all making sacrifices!

god I am so peeved I lost your mobile number when my phone broke, one of these days, probably on day 5 of your on call, I would have belled you and waited for the reaction once you cottoned on it wasnt for real :), I even have a mate with a proper paddy accent for the role of the panicking caretaker :)

s'allrighhtttttttttt........ What with my family originally from Wiltshire and the ex from combe martin I can do a fairly passable devon accent.

I've still your number dough boy! And I've 2 phones!

You only get this kind of support here croppie! We're all here for you my brother!

Six Hobgoblins ans still not wobbling...........just in from the dive club committee meeting and don't need to be up before 10am......nice.......you working Croppie?

celebrating with a choice of single malts tonight, its wonderful to be self employed no on call etc etc :)

celebrating with a choice of single malts tonight, its wonderful to be self employed no on call etc etc :)

What are you celebrating tonight then......being self employed and not on call by chance......or something else?

What are you celebrating tonight then......being self employed and not on call by chance......or something else?
celebrating the fact I just found 3 bottles of single malt in the back of a cupboard that I hadnt realised she had reorganised

Yep. Why?

Working on a xgn 150 linked in with an auto flame module , getting very high Co readings ain't got the slightest clue where to start adjusting anything (thou my company thinks we should know) .

Oh bloody hell! Auto flame!

I don't touch them either. Have you rung nu way or auto flame?

Yeah , found problem today link arm from auto flame stepper motor snapped off from damper , causing to be too air rich . New link ordered with nu way ( Dam they a big burner)

17° freemason, Knight of the East and the West, past master of my lodge and honorary secretary of the Masonic Recreation Club here in Portadown.

.................... twice removed, so the rumour goes! :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nu-way commercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service / Mains replacement activities. Excellent Salary and Benefits, permanent position. Relocation payment can be discussed. Please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps I have a as new Ali plug cock key this is a big piece of kit for larger commercial fed type premises pictures available and price if your interested?? Regards kop
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a domestic ticket. When questioned he said it was ok as all the boilers he works on are under 70kw? He also says he does not touch the commercial catering...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock