Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Alex Boothby
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 906

Discuss NR14 Mulbarton/Wymomdham/Norwich in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex Boothby

long story, but after being a bit of prat drilling down to make the hole that the pipes come out of the floorboard a bit bigger I accidentally slipped and hit the pipe. So there is now a hole in the pipe..... So the a section of pipe underneath the floorboards needs replacing.
Also having a bit of trouble to get the chipboard floorboards up as is so old. May need to jigsaw a bit out?
So basically, need someone to replace broken pipe (which I hit with drill) and then while their at it fit the towel rad before I make anything worse!
The combi boiler is already drained down. So at least I caused no leaks!

-- old rad already removed.

-Towel rad already purchased 500*1100 Same width as pipes
-Strait valves already purchased

Feel free to give us a ring tomorrow, Premier Heating based in Norwich 01603 665163

Thank you ever so much. And sorry for the late reply.

luckily managed to get floorboards up to fix. But thanks again, I will make a note of your number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NR14 Mulbarton/Wymomdham/Norwich in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock