Search the forum,

Discuss Nozzle removal tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
Which burner is this tool relevant to? I've had this tool in the van for years, it wasn't cheap.
Is it for the larger commercial Burners?

Hi Croppie
Van parked up the street so no pic.
Got it from HWOS years ago . BES have it in there catalogue under 21380.
Cheers

You mean one of these?

2016-08-28-12-04-03--678371111.jpg

Before I bought it is wondered how it would grip the 2 flats which are inside the circumference of the nozzle holder. Oftec direct, Hwos, BES, all sell this tool, which burner is it useful on ?
Into the back of the garage curver box of useless tools.

The burner's academic, you would still need to support the nozzle tube. I use 2 spanners or a 16mm socket.

It's described as: 'Fits standard nozzle 16mm A/F and burner nozzle holders of 19mm A/F' ?
Perhaps it's for the American market ?

Same here, two spanners, van won't carry enough weight for all the ' special ' tools there are.
Just need to be careful you don't slip and bust the electrodes.
Take em off first !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nozzle removal tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. Can this hose be removed without taking the vessel out? Is there a specific tool that makes it doable?? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling this, but I just can't find the right tool to help - it's probably a custom Hansgrohe tool. Can anyone guide me? Thanks!
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed the burner unit I replaced the Burner Nozzle no problem, old was very dirty and sooty. Found the boiler wouldn't fire up. SO rather than than mess...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock