Search the forum,

Discuss Not really off topic.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
orite guys how do I get access to the G3 section? I did guess would be similar to getting into the gas safe forum but I don’t know who to pm my details to? Any help greatful cheers

It's not up and running yet mate as soon as it is will let you know

Wish it was though. I hate unvented. They have never been serviced and are always in a blooming state. (Didn't know they had to be serviced mr gas man):p:p

Always the same :)

Or when you go to service the boiler and ask them where it is, And then they take you to the cylinder and say there you go :D

What's that pipe for in the garden , a slow watering device !
..Not gushing so must be OK !
(ooer -sounds expensive--Must have actually read instructions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not really off topic.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the tap off to clean the cartridges, but cant get the sphere at the end off there. Looking at the diagram, it seems that you should be able to pop the...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
J
I own a top floor flat in a 4 storey block, i bought it 3 months ago (meaning that this is an issue i will have to personally deal with, no landlord). at first i had no issues, but recently, we have no warm/hot water in our kitchen or bath taps. the bathroom sink hot tap gets warm, and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock