Discuss Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Haven't checked in for ages so I think it's only right that I say hello again. I'm hoping to stick around and become a regular once again .

The place seems to be just as busy as I remember which is good so well done to everyone for continuing to make it what it is. I'm just going to take a look around and get familiar with the place again.

Cheers everyone! Keefy

Welcome back. The adverts seem bad today but it’s not always like that
Cheers scott_d! Haven't even noticed the ads to be honest. Then again I use an ad blocker of which I shall immediately change the settings to whitelist this website.

Reply to Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, Recently retired last July, sold my house and moved to Tamworth to be with the wife full time. So not retired as I’m married. Lol. Served...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock