Search the forum,

Professional Plumber Required Northern Ireland for hair salon work

Discuss Northern Ireland for hair salon work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

horizonracing

Hi guys, i am wanting to get in touch with someone that can plumb in wash units, washer and dryer and if they can team up with or can do the spark side of things too then brilliant! Experience in hair salons would be preferable but not essential.

I am based in Belfast and the work would be carried out in East Belfast.

If anyone can help get in touch.
Many Thanks!

There is a couple of plumbers from northern Ireland on here so you may get help, and welcome to the forum

Hi, appreciate your reply and your welcome on here ecowarm.

Hopefully so, thought it was a good place to start as any.

Thanks.

I worked at Harland & Wolff a few years ago and stayed in E Belfast and also Bangor

Yeah Harland & Wolff is a good slice of Northern Ireland. Hope they all looked after you when you came over!

Hi search for Mark mc he is from Antrim could be able to help you

Hi Gary cheers! Tried that in the username search but didn't seem to come up. Hopefully he will see the post and if he thinks he can help, post a reply.

Thanks for throwing the name out though ill look out for him.

Whats your time scale, I'm based in Lisburn but next couple weeks are pretty busy.

Hi gmac. No immediate rush. Im still viewing units but have homed in on or one or two that im going back to look at at the start of next week. I would probably be looking to get things going in around 4-5 weeks. Could you help with the spark work too as we'll need more plug point put in for each cutting station?

hi mate im from belfast give me a PM if you havent got sorted

Stephen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Northern Ireland for hair salon work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock