Search the forum,

Discuss North London - Monsoon Pump Cycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robinsmith30

Hi guys,

I have a Stuart Turner N1.5 Bar Twin monsoon pump that is less than 6 years old, which is switching on every few minutes in a small 2 bedroom flat. Looking for a plumber to review details of the situation as detailed in the thread, and give me a quote to come out and investigate/fix. Location is North London (Archway).

Full details are in the thread in the Plumbing Forum in thread "Monsoon pump question – Pump cycles periodically – Normal? "

Please send me a private message with your phone details, and I'll contact you to hopefully arrange a visit.

Kind regards,

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to North London - Monsoon Pump Cycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, Forgive me both new intro and query , I am amateur but picking up a lot from these threads . I have a Stuart and turner monsoon negative twin shower pump . My shower is downstairs and there is about 4.5 metres from the base of cold water header tank to the bathroom floor where pump would...
Replies
Views
holts
H
E
Hi, Apologies if this has been posted before.. im still unsure..:confused: As the subject suggest, I need help in purchasing a shower pump. I already have one installed, a Salamander ESP 80 CPV, however, this is a pump, which distinguishes automatically whether the supply is positive or...
Replies
Views
J
High performance brass water pump for heating and shower systems. £160 Further details on this pump can be found at the manufacturers website: Pumps - Stuart Turner Pumps - Home No box. No instructions. Although downloads are available at the Stuart Turner website. No additional...
Replies
Views
JohnnyC
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock