Search the forum,

Discuss Norstrom power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi there,

I have a norstrom, second hand purchase a while ago and really pleased with it and effective , I am looking for a funded tank to put it in, any ideas where I can pick one up which isn't going to break the bank?

Cheers

B and q. I use a huge plastic storage box. Its something like 300 litres size.

Ive got 2. One to store all hoses and flush and one as a bund. Easy to carry in and store on van.

a6de6e2eef1fd180b4e5bf19d018219b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When i bought mine direct from the manufactures i bought there bunded tank with my machine

B and q. I use a huge plastic storage box. Its something like 300 litres size.

Ive got 2. One to store all hoses and flush and one as a bund. Easy to carry in and store on van.

a6de6e2eef1fd180b4e5bf19d018219b.jpg

The one you've got is great machine ... cost also a fortune tbh

Yeh it has heater built in.
Let it heat the tank up then send a hot slug aroung the system.
The norstrum has incredible flow. I had a different make one that was a toy by comparison.

Yeh it has heater built in.
Let it heat the tank up then send a hot slug aroung the system.
The norstrum has incredible flow. I had a different make one that was a toy by comparison.

I've bought one recently of Norstrom too as well as the Magna cleanse ... top quality when combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Norstrom power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Norstrom Proflush have produced Central Heating Power Flushing Equipment for over 25 Years. At CORGI direct, we provide a range of reliable, quality assured and cost effective central heating power flushing solutions. VIEW FULL RANGE
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi, would appreciate any thoughts/best suggestions with this. I have an 8 year old Biassi Riva Plus HE 28 Combi in the garage. Its had a few issues this past year but generally works well . Thinking of either fixing its existing 2 issues or replacing it with a new one. Prefer the former . The 2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really stuck with an issue I have with our soliud fuel back boiler system and my novice understanding is pretty much out of ideas so I'd really appreciate some advice. We've recently moved into a new place that has the hot water and central heating powered by a stove in the lounge...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock