Search the forum,

Discuss Noob to the forum here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say Hi from Spalding.

Noob to the forum, just a DIYer with an issue posted in the Bathroom section.

Looks like a great forum so far. ;)

Cheers
Simon

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noob to the forum here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hi, useful forum for the more advanced DIYer!
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a plumber just a DIYer, I've posted my problem in the Central Heating forum. Any help will be gratefully received.
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I add this to the wrong place. I have purchased a 2 storeys property which will be converted to an HMO of 6 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms(3 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor). The property is derelict now so we will need to rip everything out...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock