Search the forum,

Discuss Noisy ultracom 2 24cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris head

Hi, I was wondering if any GSE have come across this problem I have found on 3 boilers 2 Glow worm and 1 Valliant in central heating mode it is very quiet, however in hot water when at full rate it gets quite noisy, more vibration than anything yet not parts loose. I look forward to hearing from any one who has come across this issue.:yes:

My Vaillant sounds like a jumbo taking off when i have it on full DHW mode. It works so I've never been ar$ed to look into it :lol:

Hello I got a customer who says that the Worcester 38cdi classic I fitted 2 months ago has just started making a loud droning noise in hot water and sometimes in in heating, I haven't been round yet to investigate, anyone have any pointers? System pressure is ok and he says there isn't air in system????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy ultracom 2 24cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the boiler kicks into that mode, and sits there heating tap water that isn't going anywhere. Sometimes this happens if a cold tap has been used or the loo...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a heating boiler which heats up the water in a tank located in a cupboard upstairs and then from there I get hot water & hearing. I get hot water ok but the heating doesn't come on when turning the thermostat to a higher temperature. I've got a 2 way motorized diverter valve which would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap the water coming out is heating water ( Fernox smell)and the boiler pressure drops quite quickly. Baxi Platinum 28HE. Any help or ideas please
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock