Search the forum,

Discuss No power to heating pump. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys needed some advice had to change a TRV on a radiator so drained down the system 12 rads altogether there is a unvented cylinder and heat only boiler i refilled the system again bled the air from all the radiators and air release valves by the cylinder all fine but there seem to be no power to the pump when the heating is on. As i checked with my volt stick zone valves are all fine i can hear them come on. boiler is in a lock out tried to turn it on and off still nothing. Will this be a electrical issue.
upload_2019-5-29_20-41-52.jpeg

Post a pic when on site. A volt stick isn’t appropriate to test to see if things are working correctly. Your mentor should have shown you how to test properly.

Reply to No power to heating pump. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock