Search the forum,

Discuss No hot water from shower after turning the hot water feed off and on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uncleinan

Hello,

I am a complete novice here so any help would be appreciated.

I turned of the hot water valve/feed next to the hot water tank in the airing cupboard to try and fix a stiff tap in the bathroom next door.

I turned the hot water back on and can get hot water all over the house apart from the shower in the ensuite. This works through a pump in the loft. I thought it might be to do with pressure but I have left the shower running for 15 mins plus and still no joy.

Any suggestions please..?

Thank you

Ian

Have you left the shower running for 15 mins with the pump switched off? This is how I get rid of any air in the shower pump/pipework, Going back and forth from hot to cold with the hose laying in the shower tray. Then switchIng the pump back on should do the trick. Hope that helps

It's an airlock. Need to get in the loft and bleed the pipework.

Down to PPI.

Thanks a lot everyone. I will try Christopher's suggestion first. I that doesn't work I will get a plumber in to bleed the pipework in the loft as not sure how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No hot water from shower after turning the hot water feed off and on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock