Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss No hot water but ch on Worcester 24cdi rsf in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Tom.davenport12

Tom.davenport12 New Member

Hi I hope someone could help me diagnose my boiler please? My hot water is not working properly, it slowly got worse with lukewarm temperatures and was calling for the boiler when a tap was run but now it doesn't even call the boiler. I can get some hot water whilst the heating is on now. My thoughts were that the diverter diaphragm is stuck? But now questioning myself as would of thought it would call for hot water through the flow switch? Thanks if anyone can help!

2. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Sorry Tom , we cant help on gas related posts
    Its against the rules .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Only advice we can give is that you need a gas safe engineer

4. Tom.davenport12

Tom.davenport12 New Member

I am gas safe registered but a site plumber, I fit boilers and gas work everyday. I'm competent enough I just lack experience with boiler breakdowns but is something I want to move on to next. Fair enough I do understand though as out there for anyone to give it a go if you say, thanks anyway

• Like Like x 1
  5. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

If you’ve got a gas safe ticket @ShaunCorbs@ShaunCorbs can sort you out with gas safe forum membership

6. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

send us your gsr number