Search the forum,

Discuss No hot water but ch on Worcester 24cdi rsf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I hope someone could help me diagnose my boiler please? My hot water is not working properly, it slowly got worse with lukewarm temperatures and was calling for the boiler when a tap was run but now it doesn't even call the boiler. I can get some hot water whilst the heating is on now. My thoughts were that the diverter diaphragm is stuck? But now questioning myself as would of thought it would call for hot water through the flow switch? Thanks if anyone can help!

I am gas safe registered but a site plumber, I fit boilers and gas work everyday. I'm competent enough I just lack experience with boiler breakdowns but is something I want to move on to next. Fair enough I do understand though as out there for anyone to give it a go if you say, thanks anyway

send us your gsr number

Reply to No hot water but ch on Worcester 24cdi rsf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly lukewarm. I checked the boiler and the tap icon was lit up, showing it was delivering hot water to the taps and I could hear the boiler running and the...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot water to our plastic header tank in the loft every time we turned the heating on. We first noticed an issue with a leak in our bedroom ceiling which we...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Trying to find out exactly what happens when my system boiler is called to supply the radiators and hot water cylinder at the same time. For example today, whilst the boiler was on heating the water, the room stat triggered the boiler to supply the rads. The diverter valve installed in the...
Replies
Views
G
I've just bought a 3-floor house with a gas boiler on the ground floor and hot water tank on the middle floor. When I switch on the hot water at the timer panel, it works but it also heats up all the radiators above ground floor. I have to close them individually to stop this. The rads aren't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock