Search the forum,

Discuss No good dirty rats! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got this the other day everyone on there guard still and to all those that dont know.

GetInline.aspx

To Whom it may concern,

THIS IS A FINAL REMINDER AND THE SHORTLISTING PROCESS WILL BE CLOSING AT 5PM TODAY.

One Stop Safety Maintenance UK require a qualified gas engineer/company in the ME Postcodes.

I have attached some Contract information for you to read through. I have been speaking with companies in the local area over the last 10 days and will continue to do so over the next few days to go over some of the work allocation and area of coverage.

We have been asked to fulfil a local Contract to look after Domestic Gas work and I would encourage you to contact me if this is something that you can take on.

If there are any further questions or you would like to discuss the work either fill in the Vendors Contractors Form which you will find on the attached document. This link will take you to the website where you can fill in your Company details.

Or call me direct on the number that has been provided to find out more.

Please also feel free to visit our website www.onestopsafetymaintenanceuk.com

Kind Regards

Ian Wilson
One Stop Safety Maintenance
Contracts Manager
Office: 01294 276 287
E-Mail: [email protected]

Address:
Sovereign House, Academy Road, Irvine, KA12 8RL

E-MAIL TRANSMISSION NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This is an electronic communication from One Stop U.K. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is private and confidential and may be privileged or protected by other legal rules. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee(s) is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you must not, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of this message. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately and delete this email from your system. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of this firm or any client of this firm by means of e-mail communications unless otherwise specifically agreed. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily those of the firm. This firm owns the copyright in this email and any document it creates. Whilst we check the communications we send for any virus infections, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage howsoever caused to your systems by this communication. Those communicating with us by electronic mail will be deemed to have accepted the risks associated with interception, amendment, loss and late or incomplete delivery and they will also be deemed to have consented to this firm intercepting and monitoring all such communications. We may monitor the contents of all e-mails sent and received via our networks for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.

its only there logo just me being a bit dim in trying to upload etc.

infact do we have any where we can forward these e mails on to trading standards or something,

I got one of these, emailed em back telling em to stop sending their scam emails and that I was forwarding it to trading standards. Emails stopped, job done. I did actually phone my local T.S. office a couple of years ago when N.U.S. was sending the same things out (probably same company trading under a different name) and they said they had heard nothing about it but would put it on the system in case anyone else got scammed. Get in touch with T.S. and get something done about these con men! The more phone calls they get, the quicker something will be done.

I told this one or similar to F off and received loads of even more abuse back, didnt get another email for about 4 weeks tho

they must be finding some numpty thats why there still sending them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No good dirty rats! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock