Search the forum,

Discuss nibe air source in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Our nibe f2015 has been installed for a year and a half, after initial teething problems it runs fine apart from one problem.

The inline filter to the machine blocks roughly every two months and has to be cleaned, it is blocked by what looks like a very fine black sediment.

Any suggestions what is causing this?

the system was completly new, radiators piping and tank a year and a half ago.

Has your system been flushed correctly after installing? Sounds like a magnitite build up, get someone to check your water condition, it probably needs a good flush and chemical treatment.

Agree with CES, if totally new system probably never had inhibitor and sucking in air somewhere (suction side of pump possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nibe air source in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the night so I fitted a simple pull cord swith to turn it off at night About a month ago I recently had a blockage so pulled it apart and cleaned everything...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock