Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Newly qualified Gas safe engineer (Berkshire) in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. osburn fernandes

osburn fernandes New Member

Hi
    I completed my new entrants gas safe course in December 2017 since I have been working for a self employed plumber/ Gas engineer. During my period working for him I have assisted in installing & repairing Boilers/ Cookers and full plumbing systems including bathroom appliances. If anybody know of a company or anyone looking to hire someone please could you let me know or contact me. Salary or payment is really not an issue as Im still starting out so willing to work for anything. I leave reading anywhere around Berkshire area would be great.

If anybody out there willing to give me a helping hand will always remember the favour. CV is available on request.

Osburn Fernandes
    [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2018
  2. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

What's wrong with the guy you've been working for?

3. osburn fernandes

osburn fernandes New Member