Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie to the site here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Many thanks for the add, from the North East of England. :cool:

hello and welcome

Hi I’m new too. Still trying to work out how to post a new post on here lol
Forums - Post new thread.
IMG_20190308_214007.jpg

Reply to Newbie to the site here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for installing a butterfly valve in a plumbing system? And are there any common mistakes that newbies like me should watch out for? Thanks in advance for any help
Replies
Views
hi all newbie on here although not to plumbing started my apprenticeship age 19 still plumbing will be 69 next year best to all....kev
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock