Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie here looking to learn in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone.
New to the group and just wanted to say high. I’m currently training to be a plumber so looking at using the forum to gain some knowledge.
Thanks

hello and welcome

Reply to Newbie here looking to learn in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and advice with a problem we currently have. Thanks, Chris
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock