Search the forum,

Discuss newbie heading back home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,
returning to the UK after ten years abroard, heading for the Hampshire area. Anyone out there from that part of the world.?
I was wondering if anyone does 1st and second fix site work and could give a rough idea of prices, ie how much for a rad, bathroom suite etc etc.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to newbie heading back home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out opinions of whether anyone thinks they're decent quotes of not? I've already ripped out the existing vanity/loo/shower tray/screen/tiles. I've also lifted...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
O
Hi all, Hope you're well. Anyone any ideas... randomly 2 of our toilets started backing up when flushed (2 on same stack 1st floor and ground, 3rd loo (2nd floor) on its own seperate riser is fine) and takes circa 10s to level out. When flushed you can hear the gurgles and burps from the...
Replies
Views
OddJobRob
O
N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free reign on making it work as there were a couple of obstacles - a chimney breast in the bathroom that the toilets are in front of and an RSJ over a...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock