Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Newbie from tyne & wear in the New Member Introductions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. HCT

HCT New Member

Hi just joined tonight, I'm a time served plumber and gas fitter and been in the game nearly 12 years post apprenticeship.
    I've spent the majority of my work on the gas side of things, boiler servicing, breakdowns and replacements/installs, gas fire replacements/installs and warm air servicing and repair. Thanks again for letting me join, I've joined in the hope of learning more from others and I'm happy to help in problem solving and engage in conversations.

Harry.

2. YorkshireDave

YorkshireDave Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome Harry.
    You'll learn nowt on 'ere lad!

We're all just MISOGs passing our final few hours till Dr Death arrives and relieves us of the tedium of our wasted lives serving the ungrateful b4stards that are the general pubic :(:(:(

Or, grab hold and hang on! :D Look out for the sarkie gits and the barbed comments and generally have a good crack. The sensible and grateful members of the public make it worthwhile :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. HCT

HCT New Member

Haha I know what u mean! And most of the time it's the older generation that are the most grateful for saving them from a freezing house!

4. boblydon

boblydon Plumber GSR

Welcome to the site, from another Newcastle lad.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Hello and welcome

• Like Like x 1
  6. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome along

• Like Like x 1
  7. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Welcome along mate

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jim Goodenough

Jim Goodenough Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hi Harry, ATB

9. HCT

HCT New Member

Thanks everyone ;)