Search the forum,

Discuss New year powertool sale... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic price bit gutted they don't have a 110v version at that price I would have got one as a backup

I thought this was a good deal....

DeWalt DCK291MS-GB 10.8V / 18V Li-Ion Cordless Twin Pack XR | Kits & Twinpacks | NoLinkingToThis

The 18v SDS alone is worth what they're asking and I like the small impact drivers for 90% of the work, a spare bat for each and you're completely set.

powertool world had a dewalt dw777 mitre saw on sale on boxing day for £176. i was going to buy one but i drank too much and forgot. the next day they were sold out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New year powertool sale... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days ago and this morning i noticed water dripping from the ceiling below. I went up to the bathroom and saw that one of the pipes (which originaly...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock