Search the forum,

Discuss New pump and immersion spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAW85

Just seen these in this month's HVP magazine.
Look great and with a lifetime guarantee!
Anyone used them?
Sponners From Darlo

Like the idea of the slot for cable, well thought out simple design.

You would be lucky to get that in most cylinder cupboards. The monument heavy duty one is best. Or normal box spanner and drill handle hole bigger and use larger bar

Best tool for pump nuts is a set of small chains as it puts equal pressure on every face of nut (six points of contact at equal pressure so nut stays round and comes of easy)also better for tighter spaces.
I have a pump spanner ok for installing.
Remember pump nuts are thin so at two points of contact spanner grips etc your clamping the nut onto pump.

If I lost my pump spanner I would not replace it,if I lost my small chains I would.

Best tool for pump nuts is a set of small chains as it puts equal pressure on every face of nut (six points of contact at equal pressure so nut stays round and comes of easy)also better for tighter spaces.
I have a pump spanner ok for installing.
Remember pump nuts are thin so at two points of contact spanner grips etc your clamping the nut onto pump.

If I lost my pump spanner I would not replace it,if I lost my small chains I would.

What make is your chain wrench. Not seem one in years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New pump and immersion spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock