Search the forum,

Discuss New member saying hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just a quick hello from a new member, this is my first ever forum membership, it's all quite new to a technophobe like me, anyway, I live in Lisburn, in N. Ireland, started my plumbing apprenticeship in 1987, been working for a boiler manufacturer since 2008, still love the job, I can't workout whats wrong with me lol.

Hello and welcome

Reply to New member saying hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old plumbing cames from the fact that I have a certain fascination for pre-1949 bigger apartament buildings in Bucharest (Bucharest is only one city in...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys thankfully not been needing to com on for a while but could do with a pointer. 2 weeks ago I noticed boiler didn’t fire for hot water in kitchen which is next to boiler and cold main in, it came on after a few seconds longer than norm I thought just a blip, but this weekend and since...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock