Search the forum,

Discuss New member introduction. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

good morning all, delighted to be among some of the most intelligent minds in Plumbing and heating. Always listening.

Hello and welcome

Reply to New member introduction. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, love all things plumbing from diy perspective, new heating inbound so no doubt will be on again soon
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Just a quick introduction, I’m not a plumber/heating engineer only a lowly ale truck am I’m afraid 😳 (please be kind 🤣) My main reason for joking forum is for my own home DIY projects all though I do very minor plumbing work with my electrical work, replacing showers basically. Thanks I’m...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock