Search the forum,

Discuss New kid on the block in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello and welcome

Reply to New kid on the block in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi all. New to this. I Will Try and explain best I can. Large New build (2.5yrs old) with block and beam flooring. Then Membrane Then celotex Then membrane Wet system underfloor heating In approx 2-3” of screed I think Then tiled throughout 15mm Hot and cold copper pipes, felt lagged...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet pipe, and have just replaced the right angled soil pipe connecter (110 at toilet end to a 97-107 connector end to existing soil pipe). It's secured...
Replies
Views
Evening all! Looking for a bit of help. Today my downstairs toilet gurgled when I put the tap on in the bathroom, The toilet filled and became blocked. Ive tried to plunge it to no avail and now if I flush my up stairs toilet, downstairs toilet fills with dirty water. It also fills up with more...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more! The installer has said they can downrate the boiler, but to my mind that addresses maximum consumption, not any inefficiencies there may be relating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock