Search the forum,

Discuss New digital 7 day programmer for potterton flamingo. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steffan

Hi there,

I have a Potterton Flamingo 40 (gravity fed system) and it has an old fashioned one day programmer with the clockwork wheel and movable segments to set the on and off times, I want to replace it with a 7 day programmer or 5/2 day one so i can have it set differently at the weekend. Potterton make some ( EP3002 EP6002), will I be able to swap my old one for one of these with the existing wiring?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steffan

No problen .any programmer will meet you requirements

when you put hot water on all you are doing is sending power to boiler and when you put heating on you are sending power to pump via room thermostat

as you know you can not have heating without hot water

most programmers will have a switch on the back for this setting :)

ps just because you have a potterton boiler,does not mean you have to stick with a potterton programmer

Some of the life style range are very user friendly for operation and setting

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New digital 7 day programmer for potterton flamingo. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock