Search the forum,

Discuss New Career Skills, BTSC... Help me please(Any comments are welcome) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robotec

Hello mates,

I am thinking of joining a private training center. For the last month i am gathering as much information as i could get. I want to know your overall opinion about the "New Career Skills Center". I have already been to an interview in the BTSC and i liked very much the facilities but now when I'm registered in this forum I started to read not so nice things about it. And the thing that somebody is interviewing you for the FANTASTIC opportunity of ripping you of with 5000 pounds is...... (this is for the BTSC). Anyway, in New Career Skills it is also 5000 pounds but it includes City & Guilds 6128 VAT
all manuals which you will keep

City & Guilds exam fee
City & Guilds registration fee
a quality set of plumbing tools which you keep
assistance either getting a job or setting up as a self employed plumber
And it is also been recommended by Guardian

Here is the moment that I have to say that I'm not British and I have been working as a plumber but i want to learn the English system, get qualifications(starting from the bottom) and hopefully start to work in this industry. That is really the field that I want to work in. Doing heating and plumbing is the job for me.
Any comments are welcome,
Please help me to find the right choice,
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Career Skills, BTSC... Help me please(Any comments are welcome) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock