Search the forum,

Discuss New builds zone valves on combi in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to New builds zone valves on combi in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , recently moved into a DWH Barrett home , 3 bed house . The heating is zoned but in one bedroom only upstairs with the other bedrooms controlled by downstairs . Totally pointless system . Have contacted NHBC building control who signed this off and investigating as i feel they are not in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to keep the number of compression joints to a minimum, I’d like to fit an external tigerloop combi 3 de-aerator (the one that incorporates an isolation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock