Search the forum,

Discuss New boiler central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm curently speaking with a plumber regarding installing a new boiler and central heating system in my house. The person I'm speaking with has said the certification forms part of EPC.

I wanted to double check what qualifications and certification is needed to install a gas boiler.

Any advice and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

He would need to be gas safe registered. Ask for his gas safe number and you can check on the gas safe website if your plumber holds the relevant qualifications.

As for certifications, your plumber would be required to fill out the benchmark logbook which is supplied with all new boilers, and he would also be required to notify gas safe of the install. He should also register the boiler with the manufacturer for you too but that's only for the warranty.

Reply to New boiler central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock