Search the forum,

Discuss New arrival to this forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,
Just joined the forum to get expert opinion. I'm a new home owner trying to fix all electrical, plumbing, gas, etc related issues. Here specifically for the plumbing and central heating part.

Thanks in advance for all the advice.

Hello and welcome

Reply to New arrival to this forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
[url=https://www.plumbersforums.net/plumbing-news/welcome-to-plumbing-forum/]Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Salvador. I work in the Metro Detroit area for non-profit agency that provides assistance to residents that are having trouble with their water bills. I am part of a team that goes into the home and figures out why water bills are so high. I am not a plumber by trade, but I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock