Search the forum,

Discuss New and wanting help. Air in the system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I have a picture of the actual
Shower please

IMG_0744.jpg

Would say that it is either the fact the shower can not detect the pressure drop in the supply to switch the pump on or it keeps air locking in the loft? Shower with integral pumps don’t really like up and over pipework.

F16B036C-5A7B-4415-B205-AE9904A6A345.png

What a bell end you are , I was just worried that I wasn’t making much sense and today started a new one but on the newbie forum and thought I would get more responde on the plumbing one. I can’t find an option to delete.
Thanks for nothing and your last advice was crap anyway . Get another plumber , no **** Sherlock .

You're welcome, btw it should've been the first advice I gave you since it's clear you know very little...

"- try to bleed the radiator in the bathroom that it’s connected to the hot water system (at least it’s what I think), no luck."

Would say that it is either the fact the shower can not detect the pressure drop in the supply to switch the pump on or it keeps air locking in the loft? Shower with integral pumps don’t really like up and over pipework.

View attachment 34553

Don't if you seen what I posted earlier :

"So I tried different things and found out that if the boiler is left on 24hr (I say on but I believe comes on every time the stat ask for more heat) the shower works.

If is set to come on a couple of hours a day, shower won't work,
to be clear shower works but struggles as very little hot water comes through."

I have a nest where I set the schedules.

Don't if you seen what I posted earlier :

"So I tried different things and found out that if the boiler is left on 24hr (I say on but I believe comes on every time the stat ask for more heat) the shower works.

If is set to come on a couple of hours a day, shower won't work,
to be clear shower works but struggles as very little hot water comes through."

I have a nest where I set the schedules.
When you say Little hot water? Do you mean temperature or flow?

When you say Little hot water? Do you mean temperature or flow?

Water - air - water - air - water - air - air

And you can hear the shower struggling because the hot water it’s not getting to the shower. If I turn the dial to more cold, water comes out but still struggles as the won’t let you have just cold.

My issue is, I can’t have the tank heating up only 2/3 hours a day, needs to be always on for it to work.

Fit a standard shower and install a shower pump if the cold tank is big enough

Or go electric

So the shower isn’t next to the cupboard?

As you come out on the right but it’s the opposite corner on the hall.

Correct me if I am wrong but once the water heats, goes to the top of the cylinder and comes out when I open the tap and the hot/steam/pressure helps it flow.
But the tank it’s only on for a a couple of hours and doesn’t get hot enough ???

Would a Surrey or Essex flange help ?

As you come out on the right but it’s the opposite corner on the hall.

Correct me if I am wrong but once the water heats, goes to the top of the cylinder and comes out when I open the tap and the hot/steam/pressure helps it flow.
But the tank it’s only on for a a couple of hours and doesn’t get hot enough ???

Would a Surrey or Essex flange help ?
Probably not. If it was my house I would do what @ShaunCorbs said and fit a normal mixer shower and an external pump in the cupboard. The shower probably hasn’t worked correctly since it was fitted.

Probably not. If it was my house I would do what @ShaunCorbs said and fit a normal mixer shower and an external pump in the cupboard. The shower probably hasn’t worked correctly since it was fitted.

I actually thought Of it but as I am re-doing the bathroom at a later stage and wanted to get it working .
But i believe will need a bigger tank as the one I have it’s 25 gallon .
Thanks .

Reply to New and wanting help. Air in the system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Plumber had fitted a new mono kitchen tap. The hot water takes ages to get hot if at all. The on lever hadn’t much turn on it and it’s at full throttle. Also when I point tap to bowl with fairy liquid in, it doesn’t have enough power to make bubbles
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago. Over the last couple of months every so often when it’s turned on the water runs ice cold even if I turn the handle to hottest temp. All other taps...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock