Search the forum,

Discuss New and existing pipe work internal and external in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shajjad

I have a 13 bedroom B&B, and recently we had some extra bathrooms fitted which meant that extra pipe work internally and externally were completed. This meant that from 8 bathrooms to 13 were done. This also meant we had installed outside the soil pipes. There was also new hot & cold water connections as well as cold for the toilet were done.

So I need your advise on testing the pipe work and ensure everything is fine. What can be done? What are the processes?

ask your plumber as he should of tested all system worked and drained correctly, any problems?

Totally agree get your plumber back who will be happy to confirm that your pipework is sound

As your property is commercial, a full plans submission to Building Control should have been made. In addition to pipework this would consider ventilation, floor loading, electrical compliance, access for disabled etc.

building regs would have carried out a drains assessment as part of their checks normally. your local water supplier would have approved your drawings before you started work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New and existing pipe work internal and external in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then splits off into my sub-meter. We are planning on building an extension near to the existing external sub-meter and I have sought advice from Yorkshire...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind toilet. There's a concrete patio outside the bathroom, that extends about 10 feet from the wall. I'm considering adding an ADU in the back yard, and it...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I get a quick sense check on the below, always wanting to work 1 step ahead, eventually planning to add an en-suite to my existing loft conversion. Got...
Replies
Views
During November we have to replace a corroded cast soil pipe on the exterior wall of the 1st and 2nd floors of our 1930’s building. Fine. However, it also has a smaller diameter pipe running beside it up the full height. It appears out of the wall, level with the first floor toilet, runs up the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to create a cloakroom toilet in our utility room, theres already hot and cold feed so thats one job made slightly easier, thankfully. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock