Search the forum,

Discuss Nest to old Worcester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Anyone fancy giving me a heads up on how to wire a Nest to this boiler? It seems like splitting the atom for me somehow!
Thanks
David

390E7892-5532-4D01-B7FD-A3F514647686.jpeg

Because it's the wrong electrical diagram

Best get a gas safe engy in

It was. I decided to go with Nest and just use the wireless and and not the Heatmiser.
Long story. It’s definitely the right diagram!

It's not

If the op wants to look it's page 11 or there's another one to the right of his drawing

Reply to Nest to old Worcester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a confirmation before I purchase Google Nest Learning Thermostat that it would compatible with Sime Brava One 25 BF over OpenTherm connection. If yes, I would love get some directions on how to do it. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was told that it was either one or the other, but baxi technical dept have said I can wire an opentherm controller alongside the ifos system. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock