Search the forum,

Discuss Nerrad tap wrench kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I made an offer somewhere in this thread of a £25 discount on our kit (must have been blathered )

The code ukpf25 is what you enter to get that discount. Its only valid till 31st Oct 2018.

Any Qs just DM me.

Reply to Nerrad tap wrench kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to add a new water point for our plumbed in fridge freezer, only had one quote (based on pictures) but seems very high so just wanted to see if it's something that's pretty easy to learn andDIY or am I just missing something and should get a plumber in anyway. Trying to avoid using a self...
Replies
Views
First post guys, and perhaps a different topic (be gentle ) -- After owning a Klarstein Maischfest Boiler Mash Kettle now for over 2 months, we've decided to replace the original 1/2" tap with a wider 1" neck tap on Amazon.co.uk - THIS. You see, we use the Mash Kettle to make BBQ style...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All A quick question. Most websites have some kind of delivery charge for small orders. This reflects the fact that there is a minimum cost of picking, packing and shipping an order, and organisations don't want a £10 overhead on a £5 sale. However, it is clearly a barrier sometimes - you...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
Seems to have good reviews for the NON big masonary jobs....would this be worth having or is there something a lot better? Makita LCT204W 10.8V Li-ion Cordless Kit with 2 x 1.3Ah Batteries (2 Pieces): Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools Cheers
Replies
Views
J
Just wondering if it's worth spending the £45-£50 on some jaw droppers. I just don't seem to be able to get the back nuts up tight enough with my normal basin spanner. Does anyone here use them and are they better. They get good reviews on screwfix.
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock