Search the forum,

Discuss need to see this new pipe straightener / new tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a rodent problem? You are happy to do an install when there is a chance of a rodent infestation?

I understand requests, but they do not know better than us, is the plastic no good for use?

well they have caught a few in the loft spaces in the past year or two and the loft has traps so we best take care :). The customer does not want any plastic pipe and i would not use it in this instance anyway because fittings are to big for pipe routes. half the floor has joists only 125 high so we cant run in them, so alot of surface running which will be skirting boxed which is how alot of its run already. The house layout is different heights and shapes and nothing is straight forward.

i know exactly how good plastic can be in suitable situations, i have first fixed hundreds and hundreds of new build with plastic, from standard 3 beds to huge multi million pound house's and plastic was the only option with the joist system and wall types but its not suitable for alot of my current work either due to contract spec or installation needs.

Last edited:
Im yet to meet a single customer that is happy with having push fit. They always want copper and i mainly use 10mm copper for radiators. Never had a single problem with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need to see this new pipe straightener / new tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock