Search the forum,

Discuss Need a little help or advise .... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

how lads,

I am currently doing a bathroom refurbishment and the customer has ordered the cast iron bath for next Monday.

However, below you will find the links to th bath , waste and the standpipes.

My questions are:

1) how do I connect the bathroom standpipes ? Are they just like a chrome cover and inside is pipework?
Or how am I connecting them up and what do I have to do with the first fix leave pipework sticking out above the floor 22mm ?

2) what sort of connector do I need to connect the waste to 11/2" plastic pipe ?

The Falmouth Single Ended Cast Iron Bath | Single Ended Cast Iron Bath

Shallow Seal Bath Trap - Chrome

Shrouds (for baths with tap holes)

It is a bit difficult without having the bathtub on site because I do not know exactly where to put the waste and the hot and cold water pipes.

Perhaps someone could give me an idea of how to approach the issue and make it easier ?

Always wait until the materials are on site. I have fitted a few of these, but wouldn't want to first fix without it being there.

Always wait until the materials are on site. I have fitted a few of these, but wouldn't want to first fix without it being there.
Oh, well what am I going to do till next week as the works have started ? I ripped out the bathroom and told them I need the bath on Monday Tuesday this week. But they didn't have the space and therefore preferred it for next week ...

So I can't do the floor, neither the tiling unless I've got the bathtub right ?

It's a very expensive bathroom and do not want to ruin it. So you reckon best option is to have things on side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need a little help or advise .... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock