Search the forum,

Discuss Nearly 30 and just quit the office life!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Restrictedbeef

Hello everyone my name is Dave, i am writing this whilst feeling very nevous. :confused:

I finish my office job in 1 week and am starting a plumbing course with Met-UK in August. My obvious concern is getting a job at the end of the course.
I live in Essex (originally from Sheffield) and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I dont think i have the money to go straight into my own business so i was thinking about trying to get a job with someone as maybe a helper or even a kitchen/bathroom installer.
Please can anyone give me some ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sorry - I am living in Billericay so anywhere around that area would be excellent.

Thanks

You'd be better off becoming a painter and decorator, no course fees, low initial investment, and £ 120-£ 150 a day, start right away:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nearly 30 and just quit the office life!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock