Search the forum,

Discuss National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mak

Anyone heard of National Utility Solutions ?
Had email from them saying

We are looking for a gas / Electrical company that can take on the following in the ST Postcode areas

National Utility Solutions associate with various trades in order to offer a full ‘one stop’ service to our clients. All of our tradesmen are fully qualified and considered experts in their chosen profession. The contract will initially be over a minimum of a 2-year period and will entail a number of aspects within these industries

Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Installations

Gas Maintenance

Breakdown & Repair work

Bathroom installations (optional)

Remedial work (optional)

If possible also take on:

Electrical repair work

Electrical P.A.T testing

Electrical P.I.R testing

Electrical Installation work

Any thoughts ??

Anyone heard of National Utility Solutions ?
Had email from them saying

We are looking for a gas / Electrical company that can take on the following in the ST Postcode areas

National Utility Solutions associate with various trades in order to offer a full ‘one stop’ service to our clients. All of our tradesmen are fully qualified and considered experts in their chosen profession. The contract will initially be over a minimum of a 2-year period and will entail a number of aspects within these industries

Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Installations

Gas Maintenance

Breakdown & Repair work

Bathroom installations (optional)

Remedial work (optional)

If possible also take on:

Electrical repair work

Electrical P.A.T testing

Electrical P.I.R testing

Electrical Installation work

Any thoughts ??

do not touch them,rip off.

Is this the one where you have to pay them for the work?? I had a phone call today off a firm offering work, haven't returned it yet. Maybe its the same???

already seen a post on here about them mate stay away from them

Normally they want a 2K start up fee, have had loads of emails from company's offering this kind of employment/contracts!!

They just get deleted!! LOL

Its tragic that these sort of firms prey on small firms (1 man bands) looking for work , be nice if the govt could put rid of these parasites

thx guys ill stay well away.was bit tempted at first tho, seeing ive got nothing on atm

It's all rubbish offering 400 jobs a year? That's more than one a day sometimes and if people like bg go quiet how on earth are these peopl surviving? Just a massive scam stay well away!!

Last edited by a moderator:
has bg gone quiet? i had read somewhere on this forum other day that they have dropped there prices .

Dunno really just an example that if they are quiet at any stage, coz every company big or small has a quiet patch, how are these thieves getting by?

I dont think BG have gone quiet in scotland anyhow, they have picked up government funded work for installing heating systems for pensioners was told theyr expecting around 20,000 a year for the next 3-5 years

for NUS - people have posted on here before about your company, wether or not it is some con artist claiming to be yourself or not but they are phoning people up and asking for £2000 up front for 400+ jobs a year? is this true or not ?

Last edited:
Addressing all engineers,

We are aware of the comments that have been posted on this site.

This is to confirm that our legal team are currently investigating these so called 'engineers' who are posting on this site, and they are dealing directly with the UK Plumbing Forum. National Utility Solutions strongly refute any negative comments posted on this site.

We have been advised that most (if not all) slanderous and assumptive comments about National Utility Solutions are being generated by our main competitors to detract from our products and try to directly affect our business in order to strengthen their own. Not one of the posts on this site are from any of our engineers (past or present).

As this is a concern for our organisation, we are only more than happy to take on any enquiries regarding our business or the contracts which we have available throughout the UK. This information will be supplied accurately and based on facts not speculation.

Any enquiries relating to this or any other post regarding National Utility Solutions can be made to David Knight on 0845 474 3935.

Kind Regards,

National Utility Solutions.

I must say I am impressed with the heavy handed way in which you are dealing with this, looks a bit like scare tactics to me I have found that people who deny extremly loudly and threaten with soliceters and court action usually have something to Hide, So is there a specific reason why you have waded in so heavy handedly or should the people who claim to have been contacted by your reps be contacting rouge traders for assitance.
Regards
Mike

NUS i'd like to apply for a telesales post, I see you offering £35,000+ ote

National utility Solutions you are not doing your selves any favours over reacting in this manner. this is a free country and everyone in entitled to their opion.

National utility Solutions you are not doing your selves any favours over reacting in this manner. this is a free country and everyone in entitled to their opion.

Lol yer spellins as bad as mine terday Steveb!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say that you only have to look at the 0845 number they use as proof of their alleged money grabbing tactics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out guys before we get sued for slander lol

didnt know this was america we lived in lol

Well I suppose there must be profit in sueing poeple otherwise they wouldnt threaten the alleged offenders with it!!!!!!!! and they have been watching this thread constantly whilst I have been on here and I am dissapointed with the lack of response, So David would you care to chat with us??????????

Thank you for looking at me user profile, I checked yours out to but not a lot there, if you would like to ask me something in confidence you are more than welcome to PM me

Last edited:
Oh well no response and no PM, not very sociable so I wonder if what people have been posting is all true!!!!!!
I wonder if any of the moderators can confirm if NUS is collaberating with the forum to sue all and sundry?
I would also like to add that unfortunatly the company in question has never contacted me regarding work but then as I have always said i dont advertise, Also gas safe are under strict instructions not to give out any of my details although I have heard rumours that Corgi have sold a lot installers information to various nefferious companies but as I say that is only a rumour.

To be honest I look at work the same way as I look at wimmin, and I can assure you I have never had to pay for either!!!!!!!

talking about the 08 number, i get charged everytime one of the ****ers rings me, sick of paying a lot more for my phone bill.. dont even bother answering if i see a 08 number now...

lol you like your conspiricy theories. So have you contacted them and if so what did they say?
Message to unguided

Guys I'm confused can someone please tell me What have these guys done wrong. Is anyone here doing work for them?

lol you like your conspiricy theories. So have you contacted them and if so what did they say?
Message to unguided

No I havent contacted them as I being the poorest plumber in the world I cant afford to ring 0845 numbers on me pay as I go, Also as a self unemployed plumber when I feel like it, I have no need of their services, but I was intriuged with their heavy handed and clumsy attempts to show that they really are the good guys and anyone who slates them must be their opposition.
I am a guy who likes to question everything as there is always two sides to a story unfortunately we are only getting one side as I am not being responded to, plus it makes an interesting thread

Have a search for a previous post, little bit more detail on there. Was only a few days ago the last post on it I think.

Dont get me wrong it is interesting as I'm now also intriuged to find out what its is that they've done or doing. I am just starting out and want to build a client base hense how I came to find this thread. But if I could honestly secure a long term contract to get me started I'd be happy. Message for unguided.

I checked out previous thread thanks for that. The only thing with that thread is the same with this one I cant see anyone thats doing work for them. It only seems to be folk thats been contacted.

I get inudated with advertisers is that what these guys do? Message for SimonG

Oh yeah also guys as I've just started out I dont have 2k to part with but if I did I don't know if I would use it to advertise because I hear its a waste of time

Dont get me wrong it is interesting as I'm now also intriuged to find out what its is that they've done or doing. I am just starting out and want to build a client base hense how I came to find this thread. But if I could honestly secure a long term contract to get me started I'd be happy. Message for unguided.

I checked out previous thread thanks for that. The only thing with that thread is the same with this one I cant see anyone thats doing work for them. It only seems to be folk thats been contacted.

I get inudated with advertisers is that what these guys do? Message for SimonG

Oh yeah also guys as I've just started out I dont have 2k to part with but if I did I don't know if I would use it to advertise because I hear its a waste of time

To be honest I know nothing hense my questioning but they wont respond to me, they are still watching this thread so if you ask them directly they may well be able to explain all to you.
Having said that if yer like conspiracy theories I notice that they have come on the forum today and their first post was here and then I started asking questions and this afternoon you came on and your first post was about this and then you are directing all these questions at me, and I feel you are trying to draw me out to say something derogatory, not that I am bothered as I already know that the voices in me head tell me I like yer;)

I was contacted by them a few months back over email and said I might be interested and has a few more emails from them......then when I asked why did they leave it so late to find plumbers for a contract which starts on "monday" and if they were a big company surely they would have the manpower in place well before the contract was due to start!.......never got a reply to that question.....so draw your own conclusions......it seemed to me they were just after my 2g and when they thought I could be trouble went on to the next plumber.....so you can draw your own conclusions to that.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Lmao, so is elvis still alive??? who killed JFK?? I didn't only direct at you but the reason I asked you is because you seem to be following this and are a serial conspirist poster lol

So they never chased you for your 2g and that makes you think they wanted your 2g or did they give the work to someone else:D

Put it this way I know the americans never made it to the moon coz the russians brought me elvis and JFK here together we just all wish we could get rid of buddy holly!!!

I agree I dont think that Clark Kent was Superman, I'm sure its OJ Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock