Search the forum,

Discuss name ideas?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember a firm in Warlingham called Bodgit and Scarper.

If memory serves there used to bakery near an Ess Eee Ex shop in Berkshire somewhere called Soixante Neuf.

'I'm A Plumber, Jack, And I'm Ok'

PlumbingBirds (picture of humming bird top right of logo)

'Proven Plumbing' I've always thought would have a good ring.

I got millions. Not been satisfied with any of them enough to adopt them so far.

Funny enough my first leaflet had water tight printed on it. That was about a year ago. Now I don't even have a name. The phone rings and it's like "hello" "hi, Is that rob...?" " sigh no it's WATERTIGHT DAMN IT!!!!" lol.

A plumber i used to know came up with

"indian plumbers, You've tried the cowboys now try us"

A plumber i used to know came up with

"indian plumbers, You've tried the cowboys now try us"

used to see a van in the east end of London had something like Red Indian electrical work
"we do heapum good job no cowboys"

Lol i've seen a yellow robin reliant done up trotter style "trotters independant plumbers" funny kinda makes you day i think that was in inverness...

I'm just bumping this thread for no particular reason. If it isn't a current topic, don't worry about it, just ignore it and it'll move off the forum list before long. If it is a topic you'd like to reply to though, go ahead. :)

What ever you choose, one of your muckas at the merch will find a way to rip the royal out of it :)

Loved dontknowitall ' s a local body of water suggestion , simple & memorable as it probably why you are needed . Found unwanted puddle .. oops and its not the pet !
(may not work so well in a bigger town/city) Thames services .

Why not just put the name of the town and Plumbers. I do the odd website and the ones I have done all have this in and they are all top of the local town.

As an example, if someone wants a Carpenter in Petersfield they generally type in "Petersfield Carpenters," if you happen to be called that then there's a good chance you will come top of the search results if you have a reasonable website and gain more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to name ideas?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock