Search the forum,

Discuss Myson or Smiths plinth heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viperduck

Hi

I have a kitchen with no space for a rad. Therefore looking to install a plinth heater plumbed into ch.
- Kitchen size is about 42 cubic meters
- Kitchen has a wooden sub-floor and is tiled

Can you comment on?
1. Best brand to install (Smiths/Myson/Other)?
2. If Smiths then am a better getting the SS9W which covers the area required, or smaller will suffice?
3. If Myson, is the 800H any good
3. Best place to purchase?
4. Best place to install... the kitchen is in a rectangle shape

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Myson or Smiths plinth heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
My house is fitted with 10mm pipe for whole heating system and I am putting in new kitchen so a plinth heater is the way to go. Chosen a smiths over myson as most people recommend it. Question is to join heater I need 15mm so how close should I be before upscaling pipe. The heater is bigger than...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also perform crap. Sure they get nice and hot, almost scolding in some cases as I've wound the TRVs wide open as they simply don't heat the whole room very...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
My rented accommodation currently has no boiler control whatsoever: no timer or programmable unit. I need to control the heating at the boiler by either increasing or decreasing the flow temperature and turning it down low at night. I will be soon be fitting a smart control system (such as a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock