Search the forum,

Discuss Myson Actuator Issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robaxter02

Hi,

I have UFH heating downstairs installed new just over 2 yrs ago but I think one of my actuators isn't working. When the stat is turned on the red indicator doesn't lift so I'm thinking the actuator is damaged. The flow meter is working for the room when you remove the actuator but something's just not right. Currently it's way too warm sitting at around 25deg. Is this a simple actuator change out? Is there any way I can check to see if there is any other problems? All other rooms work fine. The system is on a 10 way manifold of each of the zones and the pump is working fine when I adjust the room stat.

The actuators are fairly cheap, so first port if call, would be change it. After that, it could be the valve passing. Removal and a clean should sort that.

Hi Robaxter02,

you are correct, looks like an actuator is gone.
The reason why there's so warm now in that room is because there's no actuator to restrict the flow to that circuit.
Please let me see the photo of your manifold and I'll see if I can supply an actoatur for you.

Thanks Guys,

I appreciate the feedback. I've actually ordered an actuator (24v) to suit my system but thanks for the offer Wojtek. I'll let you know if I manage to get it fixed.

Thanks Guys,

I appreciate the feedback. I've actually ordered an actuator (24v) to suit my system but thanks for the offer Wojtek. I'll let you know if I manage to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Myson Actuator Issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock