Search the forum,

Discuss my web site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good.

A couple of security things. Is it sensible to put your GasSafe number there for others to copy or is this part of the rules of using the GasSafe logo? Also, Mr. Greener might prefer you just mention his christian name (testimonials)?

Finally, would you go to say Banbury if the job was worth around £4,000+? I wonder if the area covered is too restricted?

Good site though and the above are only suggestions.

I think that using your gas safe number allows the customer to check you via the gas safe register almost instantly, i have my number on the van too.

I am trying to keep my business local as i want to bouild a local client network, but yes i agree that i will add a small caption mentioning that we do travel outside of our gold area!

Much obliged dontknowitall for your input!

merry xmas

I think it looks very good and professional

Like the back and red look,this does give a professional look,was there a reason for just the two colours ?

Some good points from dontknowitall but think showing gas safe number good

like the fact not to many pics

maybe some more bullet points in plumbing,bathrooms ect

like the way contact us stays on all the pages

would give high marks :)

I just liked the 2 colours, i think they work well together!

And also i have had the sign writing designed for the van and it looks identical to the web site!

Thanks for your input

looks very professorial,and you have a picture of a tidy boiler on there bonus

I think its a nice job you have created there like the colour scheme plenty of detail but not overloaded.:)regards turnpin

my son is a web designer, i asked him to have a look, and he said it was a very good job,
i thought i was great as well but thought i would ask him for his opinion as that is his line of business, (he seems to be doing OK as he has just bought himself a DB9)

my son is a web designer, i asked him to have a look, and he said it was a very good job,
i thought i was great as well but thought i would ask him for his opinion as that is his line of business, (he seems to be doing OK as he has just bought himself a DB9)

Has he inherited the plumbing profits from his father? :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my web site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock